A Bible Study
Don't hurry through this study.
It's to be done as in-depth as possible.
A Lesson might take a week to complete. That's OK. Take time with the scriptures and really meditate and "chew" on them,
asking God for new revelation to come to you through the mighty power of the Holy Spirit and His Word.
1. Philippians 4:11-13 What is the key to being content? (see 1 John 4:4)
2. Hebrews 13:5-6 In a time when you feel like Christ is not enough what promise can you lean on?
3. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 What gift from God can you focus on whenever you feel discontent? What does that mean to you?
4. Hebrews 4:14-16 What 7 great truths about Christ can allow to experience His sufficiency?
5. What can you do in your life to act on what God is telling you through these passages?