A Bible Study
Don't hurry through this study.
It's to be done as in-depth as possible.
A Lesson might take a week to complete. That's OK. Take time with the scriptures and really meditate and "chew" on them, asking God for new revelation to come to you through the mighty power of the Holy Spirit and His Word.
1. Philippians 4:6-9 Write out all the commands and promises in this passage. How can you apply these in your life?
2. Galatians 5:22 What are the fruit of the Spirit?
3. Isaiah 26:3 What can you do to always have peace? What does steadfast mean?
4. Psalm 34:14 What 4 commands does God give us in this verse? What can you do to act on each one?
5. Ephesians 2:12-14 How has Christ Jesus become our peace?
6. Proverbs 3:13-17 What are the 9 benefits of seeking and finding wisdom?
7. What can you do in your life to act on what God is telling you through these passages?